Materialise Medical Engineering School
At Materialise we are solving the most complex medical engineering challenges in the most unique ways. We do this by better fitting implants, training future medical professionals, planning advanced clinical procedures; medical image-based planning and 3D printing technology. We invite you to join our journey at Materialise Medical Engineering School 2023.
- Student 3-6 course and graduate
- Knowledge in 3D CAD/medical imaging or СMF anatomy is a plus
- Readiness to sign off the contract after ending of the school
- from March 20 till April 14 (the start date could be changed in case of many candidates in processing)
- 4 days/week. 5-6 hours/day (particular time will be discussed with the students)
- Offline in Kyiv (both testing and studying)
- Materialise covers the cost of the school
What you will get
- 3D printing overview
- Skills of segmentation, processing of CT/CBCT images and implant/guide design
- Experience with Mimics and 3-Matic Software
- 70+ hours of practice segmentation, processing of CT/CBCT images and implant/guide design
- Best students will be offered a contract
How to apply
Please fill in the form till 7th of March
In case you are pre-selected – we will invite you to a quick technical test and interview.
Still have questions?
Please submit your questions below